Thank you for your continued support of Our Lady of Sorrows School.
Start bidding on items now. Visit Bidding Page
Live Auction items beginning at 6:30 p.m. in Gym. (Note: Must be present to bid)
- Dinner with Monsignor Barrera and Father Sam at La Fogata (up to 10 people, including priests)
- Parking Spot (covered, in front of school)
- Principal for a Day - starting bid $1,000
- Super Hero for a Day - starting bid $1,000
- Princess for a Day - starting bid $1,000
- BBQ Pit & Consultation
- 8th Grade Project
- 7th Grade Project
- 6th Grade Project
- Kinder Project: Ms. Catherine/Ms. Melissa
- Kinder Project: Ms. Doris/Ms. Alma
- Kinder Project: Ms. Olivia/Ms. Mimi
- Paella for 40 - sponsored by Veronica Vela Whitacre
- Nerf Wars
Our goal for OLSS 2016 "Oktoberfest"
This year our "Oktoberfest" will be held on Saturday, October 8th at Our Lady of Sorrows School grounds. The day will include a petting zoo, rides, food, auctions and entertainment!
The money raised this year will be used primarily to purchase items that will continue to expand the students access to technology.
Amongst these are:
- new school bus
How proceeds from previous Fall Fundraiser's were used:
- Mounted projectors
- Building Improvements/Infrastructure
- A new intercom system
- Kinder classroom improvements
- Teacher compensation
- 2 Class Sets of Chromebooks
Forms to download
Please contact the school or PTO for further information.