PTO Events Calendar
PTO Executive Board
Our Parent Teacher Organization (PTO) provides a vehicle for communication and support among parents, teachers, and students. PTO is a vital support system for our students and staff.
- Act as liaisons between parents and teachers
- Promote school spirit and provide parental support for school activities
- Provide financial support for the current year's budget through targeted projects
How you can help and participate:
- earn service hours
- volunteer for events
- Monthly Grade Level Masses
- Grandparents Day
- Donuts for Dad
- Thanksgiving Meal
- Gingerbread House Event
- Christmas Class Party and Meal
- Muffins for Mom
- Teacher Appreciation Week
- School Events for 2016-17
- Grade Level Mass for 2016-17
- School Reach PTO Information Form
Per Diocesan regulations, all volunteers must have a Background Check. Background Checks are:
- $40 per person,
- processed through the Diocese and
- a Fingerprint check.
- The background check will be valid for 5 years.
Per city ordinance anyone handling food items (bake sales, festivals, etc.) must have a Food Handler Certificate. Food Handler Certificate can be taken by the City of McAllen or online.
Thank you to all our volunteers! We appreciate your time and talents.
- PTO Board
- Tuesdays - 7:45 am in KC Hall (August 17th - October 29)
- First Tuesday of the month (November - May)
- Wednesdays from 7:45 am in KC Hall (August 17th - October 30th)
- First Wednesday of the month (November - May)
- Except January - Meeting will be the 3rd Wednesday due to holiday break.
Submit any questions or suggestions you have!